THE YELLOW HOUSE WELLNESS & WHOLENESS
This is a place where:
- healing, wholeness and development for reformers will happen.
- we get a healed and expanded of view of Him, ourselves and one another.
- our dreams and royal plans are healed and they advance in hope.
- our thinking is transformed and our minds become palaces of golden thoughts.
- people's pains are healed and past pains and traumas melt off.
- we know God loves us and we become free from fear and shame.
- Jesus is our wonderful counselor and comforter.
- rivers of living water flow out from our hearts (John7:38)
- you will see there is nothing wrong with you.
- you realize how delighted God is in you, in the midst of the process, not just when you produce an end result.
Friendship & Marvelous Comrades
This is a place where
- friends can be with each other and be themselves.
- Jesus will be seen as the God of Hope.
- the Joyful God dwells, an unpretentious place where growth occurs.
- genuine friendship with God and where we experience the Playful God.
- we will know God who looks at us and says “I am kind and I am enough.”
- we become to allergic to any counsel that doesn't come from Jesus.
- your feet will be oiled by Jesus and by one another.
- we love to break bread together.
Destiny & Design
This is a place where
- the master plan comes forth and you receive His blue print for your life.
- true development of people's original design comes forth.
- we never give into to dank emotions, but where hope and joy guide the way.
- you are safe and where you become more than you could ever imagine.
- you hear His voice in hope.
- you meet the face of Jesus in comfort and you learn how to sorrow with hope.
- the young get a future and the old get a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).
- the sweetest of friendships are experienced
- sweet communion and counsel.
Hearts & Minds Renewed
- we get bigger hearts.
- wild celebrations come forth and we bubble up with joy.
- He holds your face and delights in you because of who you are to Him.
- we become overflowing wells of His presence.
- your worst day will be turned into your best day.
- appreciative memories fill our minds like golden thoughts.
- you walk the path of love and appreciation.