Trust Room – Corner 3 – Trusting God to Guide, Protect & Defend – Bible Scriptures
- Psalm 18:48 – He delivers me from my enemies; Surely You lift me above those who rise up against me; You rescue me from the violent man
- 2 Kings 20:5-7 – “Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord. And I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for My own sake, and for the sake of My servant David.’
- Deuteronomy 20:4 – for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.'
- 2 Samuel 22:18 – “He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, for they were too strong for me.
- Psalm 62:5-7 – “My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Psalms 20:1-2 – “May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob defend you; 2 May He send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion…”