THE WISDOM ROOM
Will: This is part of what's difficult about it, it is like it's not just your own personal vision. It's like, there's a thing called the Yellow House and in heaven or something and everybody should go through this particular Yellow House?
Bob: Yeah. It's, let's say the transition from Works to Grace. There's a process, and the transition that we have gone through is:
1. EVERYONE is a Minister! (where John Wimber said: “You can do this stuff!”)
2. EVERYONE can Pray! (like Mike Bickle & the IHOP Prayer Movement) I was brought up in the Catholic Church; You couldn't pray. Then I prayed for years and they gave me some token prayers to pray, you know?
3. EVERYONE is Revival! (through Bill Johnson and others)
And so for TODAY:
4. EVERYONE is a Reformer! God showed me that we have been in the first chamber and the first chamber is cloistered.
Will: The first chamber of the Yellow House?
Bob: No, just The Body of Christ has been in the first chamber from the Song of Solomon in the first two chapters. It's really about opening a door from Works to Grace – The Shulamite Woman. Then, when you go to Chapter Three: That's the Distinction of the Yellow House:
- You're going to step out and you're going to get wounded.
- And there's going to be these certain attacks.
And as you go through Chapters Three through Eight;
- There are these four snakes and four fishers.
The Yellow House is a Wholeness Plan; so that you're prepared.
- We haven't been great in the Western world at Development, a Human Development Process that's through the knowledge of God.
- We have been through principals.
- We've been through the Western mind-set which is not integrated with all of life.
- And so we have our children go out there and meet a world and get disrupted because; they are going out into a Reformers world;
- They are going out into the world that they don't want to walk the ways natural business walks.
- Most Christians die at work and die at the educational world because; They don't know how to be tooled out with the fishers and the foxes. It's not even part of our curriculum.
The Yellow House is too allegorical right now.
God to Bob: “You go through each of these rooms. And you begin the process. And I'll make you build it friendly for the whole world, not just you.”
Will: So okay. That's almost the most cogent thing I've ever heard you say, that sentence. Alright. So here's what I think you said now; correct me, and tune up what I say. So what I think I heard you saying was; For us, the body to move from just sort of a survival mode or just the grace mode and to taking ground, where we're really reforming the earth; We need to have this deeper inner transformation encounter with the Lord, right? In our current education system, Christianity doesn't teach that at all. So you go out to do the reformation in the world and you just get destroyed because you have these holes in your heart and different things that are screwed up. The Yellow House is a way of building up your human person so that you're able to actually advance and not be destroyed when the things come at you.
Bob: Perfect! Okay. Yeah and I'd say your spirit man, but also your body, soul, spirit.
Will: How many rooms are in the Yellow House?
Bob: There are 12 rooms.
Will: How long in theory should it take to get through a single room?
Bob: In theory someone could go through the Yellow House in a year.
Will: Is that a one room per month, like every night?
Bob: You would have a theme for a week with four corners in each.
Will: So each corner is a theme or it's an area that you've been through? And how does that become something that's not just more principals? How has it become encounters with God for you?
Bob: Throughout the process there is a Lucid Chart to follow. You start with the Adoration of the Face of God listed to adore in each particular room. Each room opens up that particular Face of God.
Will: The Yellow House has 12 Faces of God for each of the 12 rooms, right?
Bob: Yes, most are the ‘12 Forgotten Faces of God for Reformers’. You connect and have encounters with these Faces of God in each of the corners of each room. Jesus meets you at the front of every room and He guides you through it. You become healed and whole as Jesus holds your hand and guides you through each room and it’s corners. He is full of Joy and this healing process becomes ‘Play Therapy’ filled with Hope. You receive this revelation of Jesus to more than marvel at it, but also to continue to ponder on it.
There's a lot of content to put together concerning the Yellow House. There's puzzle pieces and I'm a rough end carpenter. So that's where the finished carpenters, come along side of me to convey the importance of the Journey of Yellow House of Healing and Wholeness. When you go though this Yellow House Journey with Jesus from the entry way, through all 12 rooms, you exit the Yellow House complete, healed and whole as one of God’s Hope Reformers to launch and bring forth His Hope Reformation.
Will: Okay, when someone goes through the Yellow House, their heart gets dealt with and so when they go out into the world they’ve got the ‘Fullness of God’ ?
Bob: Yes. The Yellow House Journey sets up a ‘Template for Understanding’ in the church for a reformer. All men are reformers, I knew that early on that part of my calling from God was to go out and start businesses. Back then, the general thinking of the church was that businesses were ‘carnal’. But being a business-reformer ( any are other area of life (example; education, arts, media ect.) is vital, because you're changing a system that's in culture. And you have to be tooled up a different way. So, by the Grace of God, my business endeavors took off like a fire. The marketplace with the reality of God’s Presence is incredible. But 20 years ago, Right? You can't believe the challenge and the fight because it was thought of as pulling people out of the church on focusing on building the ‘church stuff’to . . . . Could people’s jobs actually be a Ministry?We have come a longs ways over the last 20 years! Today, the body of Christ is building with that ‘Kingdom Reality’ versus fighting it.
Will: So, there are 5 Pillars of the Hope Reformation?
Bob: Yes. Prior to my Yellow House Journey I had an encounter with Jesus where I was in like the Grand Canyon. Here’s the background: I had the Lord walk me up to three buildings. It was quite a walk and He was talking to me on the way and just making sure I understood this was significant. He showed me the first building. It was just like a large rectangle skyscraper. The first building was the Building of Prayer.
He told me: “It has been built but it's tilted. It needs more understanding of the significance of prayer.” The building next to it was straight up but only half the lights were on. This was the Building of Revival. Jesus told me: “There's still more Revival to happen at the foundation. And there's a third building”. We keep walking and walking and I don't see a building. We walked up on to a hole, and the hole was bigger and much deeper than the Grand Canyon! I see thousands of little figures, people down there, scaffolding against the walls, and they are building the foundation. Jesus said: “This is the Building for Reformation.
So, The Five Pillars are Hope Centers, Hope Prayer, Hope Healing, Hope Wholeness and Hope Reformation. These are the Five Pillars to build the Reformation Building.
Will: So the Building of Reformation is going to include Prayer, Revival and Reformation?
Bob: Yes and that building was going to be high. This doesn't mean they're not other things to consider in the body of Christ, but this is what He's showed me. There are three foundations at this point. This building's going to be through the sky. I saw five huge pillars. They were bigger than Empire State Building! The main thing that we're building on was the pillars floor. I immediately wanted to go down the hole and help them build. So, I went down and headed straight to Hope Reformation Pillar because I have a disdain for ‘misery-Christianity'. Once I actually had a visitation where I'd vomited all through the night because He made me drink the cup of misery-Christianity. I saw factories of despair and cynicism and people that are emaciated in these villages, which are cities now. They didn't know they were emaciated because they were like frogs in the pot that did not know they were boiling.
So, the First Reformation told us how to be saved. Then the Second Reformation tells us how to live in hope, not to live in hiding and there's a whole lot to that. Jesus kept on pulling me over to the Hope-Wholeness Pillar. He said: “This is the first one that has to be built”. As I would move towards the Hope-Wholeness Pillar, it turned into this Yellow House that was out in a woodsy area. As I approached the Yellow House, I had these feelings that I didn't want to go in it . . .
The Wisdom Room / The 9 Wisdom Keys to build Hope in All of Life
- The GOAL of all Learning is to become SELF TAUGHT
- Lethargy comes on a child as Oppressor- difficult to advance
- INNOVATION is not waiting for the teacher to give you an ASSIGNMENT
- AVOID those things that Break your Focus
Wisdom Key #2- Get Mentors
- ASK the Right Questions
- There is a DANGER in getting ZEAL without WISDOM-
Wisdom Key #3- Right Relationships
- Always Advancing – FOCUS – Using Life Tools
- Attitudes to AVOID: No Prayer, Challenge Authority, Movie Friends
- You need LIFE Giving Friends
- Seek together and have an AGENDA and have an Accountability PARTNER
- RIGHT Relationships flow in INTIMACY and then Honor comes
- Building together creates a shift emotionally and ATTRACTS the right people
Wisdom Key #4- Work from Resting in God
- STUDY the Bible more vs. WORK w your own works/efforts without resting in God, kills INNOVATION
- ICING of the CAKE: PEOPLE vs. MEAT & POTATOES
Wisdom Key #5- Disciplined Life Patterns
The Five Ws
- WORSHIP – Devotion
- WE – Family Time
- WITHOUT –
- WISDOM – Study
- WORK – True Place of Abandonment
Wisdom Key #6- Develop Vision
- Put the BIG STUFF in FIRST PLACE
- PLAN a Successful Life NOW
- PLAN a Successful Marriage NOW
- PLAN a Successful Income Production / Business NOW
- PLAN a Successful Education NOW
Wisdom Key #7- Develop a Good Decision Making and Problem Solving Model
- Use the Keys
- Do your homework
Wisdom Key #8- Know the Value of Time & Money
- Rest is the best foundation for a good use of time, causing your perspective to be clear.
- Ask the Right Questions:
- What should I STOP doing?
- What should I START doing?
- What are my KEYS to moving forward
- MONEY – is an anointed resource
Wisdom Key #9- Commit & Pray
- DO NOT be afraid
- Be a CONTRIBUTOR
- MOVE to ACTION
- Old People DIE – Young People DO (Be Young at Heart)
“GOD GIVES YOU THE WISDOM TO AGREE WITH HIM” by Teri Johnson
The Yellow House Wisdom Room
I SOLOMON'S PORCH
SOLOMON'S PORCH / The 3 Distinctions
#1) This is a place where you belong before we believe.
We need to experience loyal love because that establishes the foundation to be able to believe together. (Otherwise it will be hard for you to believe that people appreciate you and what you are about.)
- A place where the sweetest of friendships could be experienced
- A place where we see one another and discern original design in ourselves and others.
- A place where you have Marvelous Comrades who cause you to belong and then you believe.
1 Samuel 18 – David couldn’t even dream about being King because Jonathan was a big King, but then Jonathan made David belong in royalty and gave up his own throne for David
#2) This is a place of Sweet Communion and Counsel
- Solomon’s Porch is a place where you enjoy friendships of beauty, joy, hope, depth and substance where wisdom comes forth.
- This is a place to become wise in relationship and learn how to build healthy relationships. You build relationships on a higher different level of friendship that causes you to feel protected and secured. This level is rarely given on earth but it is given to you on Solomon’s Porch.
- On Solomon’s porch there is a Porch Swing where you share with others deep communion and counsel. Sometimes, it is just you and God on the porch and you learn how to have that level of relationship with God alone.
Genesis 18:17 – The reality where we walk with God as a friend and He hides nothing from us. – “And the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing”
#3) This is a place where you see God as the “Relational God” vs. the “Revelatory God”.
- Seeing the Relational aspect of God is so very important because we so often skip the Solomon’s Porch of Relationship in order to receive revelation from God; but if we skip relationships, our revelation of God will be incomplete.
Exodus 33:15 (Moses) – “Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here”.
Malachi 1 “You despise the offering of the Lord” because they would run past the table of sweet communion because all they wanted was to get the answer or the gift, but they missed the greatest thing: relationship. The Lord said they defiled the offering and He was very upset with him. They missed the sweet communion by rushing through.
II THE SECOND UPPER ROOM
THE SECOND UPPER ROOM / The 3 Distinctions:
#1) You will receive a healed and expanded view of “The God in All of Life”.
This a Place where:
- You will experience the biggest change in your entire Life.
Everyone tends to live under the clouds unless they have this experience.
- You will behold and adore God’s Face of Hopeful Wisdom.
- You will be given revelation of His face as a husband to the bride.
- You will behold and adore Him as the Lord & King of the cities and nations.
- You not only see that He is the God of Salvation and Redemption (like they did in the 1st Upper Room) but you also see Him as the “God of John 11” where He is the Resurrection and Life today.
He is everywhere and He is not just redeeming a man’s soul, but He is also redeeming entire societies.
When you see His Eyes of Hope, you are empowered to look at every situation in Life and realize that God is Bigger and that He is always doing something wonderful!
Psalm 67 A place where you see His New Faces and where He gives you a Hopeful Understanding of what He wants to do on the planet of “Thy Kingdom Come”.
Hebrews 11:10 He is the “Wise Maker”- God fashions cities and nations
#2) You receive a healed and expanded view of “The Hopeful God of Wisdom – The God of the 5th Scene”.
This is a Place where:
- You see the challenges, and the deeper levels of challenges, but you receive a greater view of God and the ability that He has to bring “Hope Solutions” today and everyday.
- You are free of your adversaries.
There are no adversaries in that level of Wisdom with God.
- You receive the your Inheritance and the gift to receive “His Eyes of the Now”.
The Key is that when you have His Eyes for Now, You are above the clouds and you fear nothing.
When they came out of the Second Upper Room of Hope, their hope was contagious. Even in the midst of challenges or heaviness of others around us. If we give up the Hope of God from the Upper Room in the midst of the challenges, we will not being true to who we really are destined to be.
1st Kings Reality There are no adversaries that can stand up to that kind of Knowledge of God, they are just a dot on the radar of your life and they are gone
Romans 5:17 For if by the one man’s offense, death reigned through the one, how much more for those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.
#3) You will receive a healed and expanded view of “The God of the Day”.
This is a Place where:
- Your very breath is taken away and the whole earth takes on this glorious tint and you see God and His different faces working throughout All of Life.
40 days in the Upper Room changed them. They saw the face of God as their Redeemer for the first time. They had never understood God as the Redeemer. Then in the New Testament, He shows His face as the God of Grace and Redemption. It released a freedom and a new view of the World, as they no longer had to live by their own works, but by His Grace
- Your Adoration is the treasuring of your Inheritance.
This changes your life from a level of misery to a level of Hope. It is like coming into a sun lit room for the first time in your life.
- The way you view Life becomes completely different.
You are enabled to see how God is trumping things, and see the blessings that we miss that always surround us.
David and the Army; had many demons by them, but David wasn’t going to give himself to those demons. David stepped out as the little shepherd boy and killed Goliath because David saw the “Bigger than God”. David didn’t leave God behind for the sake of others who could not see God over their demons.
- We also must learn to see past the demonic things: that try to pull us away from our callings in God and try to convince us of a reality that is less than what we are destined to experience.
- We must be hopeful and not be influenced by those who are hopeless and want us to see things as they do.
- We are to honor who God made and destined us to be.
To be triggered by demons, versus being triggered by God is a statement that we are giving the demons a higher place of worship. It is our choice to either be empowered by the demons or be empowered by God!
THE SHILOH'S / The 3 Distinctions:
#1) A Place where God’s Loving & Royal Plans come forth
This is a Place where:
- You moved into a place where you are firmly settled established and in Hope.
- You receive God’s Blueprint for your life and for cities and nations.
- You see His Ways and study why does God have these things or people come into our lives during certain times and seasons.
Proverbs 9“Wisdom mingles its wine”
Acts 2:42 “Life where wisdom mingled as one and becomes ten thousand”
In the Wisdom Room, you gather with those who have the same perspective in hope and then you are able to go to “Shiloh’s” and hear God’s Redemptive Plan for all the earth.
#2) A Place where God’s Noble Plans come forth
This is Place where:
- The God of Wonder and the Greatest Show on earth and the Plans of God come forth.
The plans of God cannot be thwarted in this place of Shiloh, because you are secure and certain and curveballs don’t throw you off
Jeremiah 29:11“Reality – Plans of Welfare of Hope”
Jeremiah received this reality in Jeremiah 31, but then in chapter 32, the city is going to go into captivity, but Jeremiah says “once again fertile fields will come forth from this” because he had already seen the plan… then it happens in Jeremiah 32:10 where the city becomes God’s Joy!
Isaiah 32:8 “Noble men make noble plans and by noble plans they stand”
#3) A Place where the God’s Master Plan comes forth
- God’s Masterful Blueprints and Plans are rolled out for a city, a nation, or an individual God’s Blueprints that wow people! It such a blueprint of Hope and Wonder that you just marvel at it and can’t believe it could be that good!
The Wisdom Room is where we receive God's Blueprint for our lives. We receive Pearls of Wisdom on how to walk out the Blueprint.
The Corners of the Wisdom Room
Corner 1: Wisdom Questions Bring Wisdom Answers
The number one aspect of wisdom is asking the right questions of Hope and Love. A wise man seeks to understand & asking the right questions opens up understanding. Jesus used questions to draw out depth and essence of a Person and the questions helped people to gain understanding and wisdom. Wisdom is good and leads you to discovery, creativity, hope and love.
“Wisdom is good with an inheritance, And profitable to those who see the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 7: 11)
Corner 2: Wisdom Comes from Hope in People
Wisdom is birthed out of hoping in people and hoping in God. Wisdom is to be desired above all else. Also, Wisdom is high and lifted up, which means we need to get above the clouds and have the right perspective in order for wisdom to come forth. Wisdom is a person and is birthed from friendship and the Holy Spirit.
Corner 3: Wisdom Comes from the 2nd Upper Room.
The Wisdom of God sees a long way out, above the clouds. Matthew 24 has been interpreted wrongly; Darby was wrong. Wisdom is to do life right here on the earth and build with intelligence. 250,000 professors would turn to Jesus and Transformation would come! Wisdom Comes from building on your knees.
Corner 4: Wisdom Comes from Relationships
In this corner, I was reminded of the importance of relationships and how God uses different people and experiences to bring forth wisdom in our life. We needed one another; it so important to have marvelous comrades who lean on each other and help keep us from falling down. Community is important. Do not become isolated where you are more vulnerable to attacks from the enemy.
Corner 5: Wisdom to Lead Your Own Soul
In the Wisdom Room, spending time with God is cultivated. At first practicing spending time with God may seem like a hard discipline, but it will make all the difference in your life. You will personally know the Holy Spirit, making it easy to discern where He is leading you and how He wants you to live your life. You will learn to ask Holy Spirit first, before reacting to any situation. He will have you pray causing your response to be aligned with His Heart, making all the difference.
Corner 6: Wisdom to Make a Good Blueprint
This is where God gives you the Blueprints for your Life, when you take the time to listen and hear Him. He has good plans for you that he reveals to you at the perfect time. You are guided to walk in step with Holy Spirit, allowing Him to guide your life and walk down the path He had chosen for you.
Wisdom opens your “Eyes to See”
You look at every single person through Gods Eyes of Love and Appreciation:
- You see how incredibly valuable they are.
- You realize that Jesus paid the ultimate price for them.
- You truly treasure them for who God created them to be.
Wisdom empowers you to use the Golden Key of Appreciation.
Wisdom puts the “Golden Key of Appreciation” in your hand to unlock the Hidden Treasure inside of every person that God created. And people awaken to the reality of how incredibly valuable they are!
The Wonderful Enlightening Stories of The Yellow House Wisdom Room
The Cubby Hole Story
At the young age of 12 Bob would hide in a Cubby Hole underneath a stairwell. In Fort Collins, Colorado, Bob encountered God in the Cubby Hole in a radical way. It changed the course and direction of Bob’s life when God gave him the Blueprint for his life.
In the Wisdom Room God gives you the Wisdom to agree with Him! by Teri Johnson
“Many have asked the question WWJD? What would Jesus do?
WWJD? has been on billboards, bumper-stickers, coffee mugs, t-shirts, and even bracelets!
May I answer this question of “What would Jesus do?” with another question?
My question is this; What DID Jesus Do? WDJD?
Of course the Answer is . . . JESUS DID IT ALL & It is Finished!
Another question: What do you do with all the challenges, situations and unanswered prayers of your Life? And How do you get thing’s done?
And the Answer is . . . It’s not do, Do, DO, it’s done, Done, DONE!
Let's CELEBRATE! PROCLAIM! & DECLARE what Jesus ALREADY DID!
Let’s simply agree,
with what “Thee-Holy-Three”,
have already done,
through God's Only Son!!
I encourage you to use your God-Given-Voice to speak Perfect Truth aligned with Papa's Heart on behalf of yourself and others. Release your voice over the very Highest Waters in the Heavenly Places where you sit with Christ, right now. And then, “Hold on to your hat“and to the Hand of Jesus and watch His Power within your spoken words move upon the highest waters in heaven cause a ripple effect to flow over the entire earth as the Wind of Holy Spirit blows!
Let's always hope and expect the best! Let us be prepared to be blown away by the GOODNESS OF GOD and all that He has for us!
And last but not least; Let's use our God-Given-Wisdom that He imparts to us freely in His “Yellow House Wisdom Room” effectively by releasing “DECREES THAT AGREE WITH GOD!”
Psalm 84:11“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.”
James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him”
John 19:30“ . . .It is finished”
Ephesians 2:6 “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus”
Ephesians 3:20“Now to Him Who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us”
John 14:12“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
#AgreeWithGod #ActivateYourAngels #ForGoodnessSake #glory2GLORY
The Owl Dream
“I had a dream about wisdom in 2016 that applies to many of us today in 2019. Many of us have gone through a time of deep pruning with the Lord and one of the fruits that is coming forth from that stripping away is walking from a position of resting in Godly wisdom.”
“There’s another “Jesus Movement” coming, and this time the movement will be accompanied with wisdom.”
Teri’s Dream: The Owl Dream
“I dreamed I arrived early at car dealership in Ventura that I worked at. It was inside a very modern complex market place. It was huge & very modern and beautiful on the ocean coastline. I saw an area that had beautiful Kingdom Animals.
I was looking in the mirror and I noticed I had on a blouse and underwear, I had forgotten to put on my pants! As I was leaving in a hurry to go home and put my pants on LOL, and I couldn’t find the parking lot where my car was parked. I asked a few questionable people that could not help me.
Then I met a sweet old man with pure white hair in the hallway. He told me he could help me find where my car was parked. First he took me up an elevator where he lived. He lived right there inside this complex with a view of the marina. As I walked in the door I noticed this place was very modern, expensive & plush. The carpet was very thick and white. He introduced me to his wife. They had two pure white owls that stood about as high as my knees. They were very friendly and they came to me and I petted them both. The white owls had very soft and thick white feathers with some pastel blue & pink feathers. The old man and old woman were clothed in Pastel colors that matched the two owls. The old man had on a soft white shirt with pastel pink and blue and his wife had on a soft and thick white bathrobe with pastel blue and pink.
This dream shows that as you go through a time of transition; your walk with the Lord is exposed & stripped down.You are being elevated to a higher level where you will meet wisdom (the wisdom that is from above.) Wisdom and Knowledge will lead you and help you find your parking place; you will be positioned in a place of resting, where you will be sent forth with wisdom.”
“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.”
Our God of Wisdom ~ A Prayer of Blessing
- May you behold and adore the Triumphant Face our God of Wisdom.
- May you come to know Him more and more as your Wise God.
- May He take all your complicated matters and make them simple for you.
- May He bless you as His Hope Reformer to be a mighty Voice of Hope.
- May He increase your wisdom, strengthen you, and give you counsel and understanding.
- May you partner, build and create with our God of Wisdom.
- May our God of Wisdom establish you with creative wisdom in your family, business, and with your marvelous comrades.
- May you share your wisdom that comes from above, bestowing great understanding to others.
- May our God of Wisdom give you His insight, wisdom and His “better-than-plans” for your future.
- May God bless you with His Wisdom all the days of your Life.
Jeremiah 9:23-24, Proverbs 2:6-7, Ephesians 1:17, James 3:17, Proverbs 3:13-14
25 Bible Verses about Wisdom
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6 | NIV |
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16 | NIV |
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5 | NIV |
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. James 3:17 | NIV |
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to get insight rather than silver! Proverbs 16:16 | NIV |
Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions. Ecclesiastes 7:10 | NIV |
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:5-6 | NIV |
Where there is strife, there is pride, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. Proverbs 13:10 | NIV |
The one who gets wisdom loves life; the one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper. Proverbs 19:8 | NIV |
Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 1 Corinthians 3:18 | NIV |
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. James 3:13 | NIV |
Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin. Proverbs 13:3 | NIV |
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom. Proverbs 11:2 | NIV |
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12 | NIV |
Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24 | NIV |
Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2 | NIV |
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8 | NIV |
For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord. Proverbs 8:35 | NIV |
Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly. Proverbs 14:29 | NIV |
Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues. Proverbs 17:28 | NIV |
The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin. Proverbs 10:8 | NIV |
Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord, and humility comes before honor. Proverbs 15:33 | NIV |
All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent. Isaiah 28:29 | NIV |
“I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king.” Daniel 2:23 | NIV |
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. Isaiah 40:28 | NIV |
The Yellow House Wisdom Room's Inheritance
You will receive your inheritance to become a Wise Builder that builds an environment of Hope and Joy for the benefit of all. You will see and hear the God of Wisdom in all the areas of your life, allowing you to live a life of Hope & Wholeness.