In this room, Jesus gives us the invitation to enter into the Joy of His presence where He teaches us how to lift our heads and see the Face of the God of Joy. He holds our face in His hands, looks into our eyes, and tells us who we are to Him and how much He delights in us.
Adorations in the Joy Room – God of Joy:
- He is the Singing God who sings over us with Gladness; He dances and twirls over us in delight and Joy. Zephaniah 3:16-17 – The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior He will exult over you with joy,He will [b]be quiet in His love,He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.
- He is always happy … the happy God who annoints us with the oil of gladness. Psalm 45:7 – You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.
- He lives to delight in us and He loves to abundantly bless us; Deuteronomy 28:47 – Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and a glad heart, for the abundance of all things;
- The Glad God who celebrates us and joyfully waits for us like the Father in Luke 15 – The Prodigal son and how the Father joyfully waits for his son. His posture was joy and delight, even as he waited for his rebellious son.
- His nature releases joy into the atmosphere – In His presence is fullness of Joy – He makes us full of joy in His presence. Acts 2:25-28 – I saw the Lord always in my presence; For He is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken ?Therefore my heart was glad and my tongue exulted; Moreover my flesh also will live in hope; Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades; Nor [a]allow Your [b]Holy One to [c]undergo decay. ?You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of gladness with Your presence.?.
- Song of Solomon – A King on His wedding day – that is Jesus everyday… so full of joy and delight.
[thrive_link color='blue' link='http://eepurl.com/dnfed5′ target='_blank' size='medium' align='aligncenter']Free Adoration “God of Joy ” By Bob Hartley[/thrive_link]
Corners of the Joy Room:
- God Delight's in Us, Belly Laughing – where allowing God to delight in us and redeem painful/traumatic memories by holding our face in His hands and speaking His love over us. Hearing His voice and Receving His delight in us regardless of what the circumstances say. His opinion is the only one that is true. Choosing Joy. Jesus wants to teach us how to belly laugh with Him in the midst of challenges – learning to foucus on His Eyes always.
- Where We Delight in God – It delights Gods heart when we are delighted in Him and long to give him love. Developing true love and relationship with Jesus. Relationships are two ways – it is not a fulfilling relationship if only one person extends love and delight to the other. God has a great personality! When we get to know Him and experience relationship with Him, our lives our filled with more joy than we could ever Imagine.
- Joy in the Moment – Learning how to enjoy Jesus in the midst of painful situations – He brings joy to every moment. Shifting our focus and choosing to be present and enjoy the moment. Slowing time and choosing to be grateful and find joy in the moment. God desires the greatest to the smallest to be full of joy – nothing makes Him happier than seeing His children smile.
- Joy Over Ourselves – Seeing the beauty in ourselves and appreciating our lives. Jesus teaches us how to have Joy over ourselves. Identifying the joy stealers and learning how to treat ourselves with more love. Achieving the chief goal of trials – to come out with more joy and a sense of humor
- Joy Over Marvelous Comrades and Partnerships – Joy partnerships and the joy they brought; holy celebrations. The joy of partnerships and marvelous comrades. Some people think its a burden to partner with people, but it is such a joy. God has designed those that will carry your heart and you will carry their. Ecc. 4:5
- Joy Over Cities and Nations – There is no greater Joy than bringing His presence into cities and nations. Reformers put the cities hand into His hand release the Joy of His presence and it transforms every arena of society. Becoming a hope zone as an individual and carrying into the city and marketplace.
Scriptures for the Joy Room
- Nehemiah 8:10 – Then he said to them, ?Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength
- Acts 2:28 – You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence\
- Psalm 30:11 – You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy
- Psalm 90:14 – Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
- Psalm 92:4 – For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands
- Psalm 94:19 – When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
- Isaiah 35:10 – and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
- Isaiah 55:12 – You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.