More from The Counsel Table of the Lord:
Important Interview & Questions at the Counsel Table of the Lord:
What are the ways that our understanding of the prophetic changing?
Is the Prophetic moving from a “Crystal Ball” mindset to the powerful reality of Friendship with the King of Kings?
1) The Understanding of the Prophetic is changing from a “Crystal Ball” mindset into Friendship:
The Prophetic is the greatest “Invitation into Intimacy” This is not looking into a crystal ball, but a relationship. It is listening to His heart. The greatest way to love someone is to listen to their heart.
His sheep hear His voice. The greatest of all keys to relationship is to listen to a heart or another thing to do versus loving and building with the one you love
- Revelation 19:10- “…For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
- Isaiah 45:3″I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.”
- John 15:15- “I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”
- Jer 31:25- “For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.”
2) The Understanding of the Prophetic is changing from focusing on just a few Faces of God to the discovery of His Many Forgotten Faces.”
- We are so used to seeing Him and others in a familiar way, and this allows us to ask of His Heart and He shows more sides of Himself-
Bob found that he didn’t know God’s Face as His “Counselor God” (Prov 23:11 / Is9:6)
At this place, God counsels us about who we were to Him by defining our worth.
There is such a clear and substantial way that He reveals Himself as the “God of Wisdom and Counsel”.
This is a place from His face where you just knew that He did all things well.
- Zeph 3:17- “The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.”
The Benefits of Encountering Him as Our God The Counselor
- Encountering The Counselor God decreases your stress and you gain freedom from disturbing emotions as He counsels you.
- You also gain clarity of purpose & direction, and certainty & confidence in ALL of Life.
- This is the place where we will “doubt our doubts” because Jesus, the “Man of Hope” is looking into our eyes and we can see God.
- He said there was enough wisdom, resources and support in Him for every matter of all of life.
The Benefits of Encountering Him as Our God the Wise Master Builder
1) He reveals Himself as the Wise Master Builder, with inheritance and longevity in mind.
He reveals Himself as the One who has a “build out” and “perfect plan” for each one from His face.
He has “perfect works” prepared for us (Ephesians 2:10).
1 Kings 3 & 4, Jer 1:23
2) You gain enhanced leadership skills, problem solving, and decision-making skills in your organization/business and area of your influence in all of your life.
Phil 1:8-9- “God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more (for God) in knowledge and depth of insight,”
3) We learn to honor the process of walking out our journey of Faith and Hope.
We were some of the first ones at the Table of the Lord, so that we could learn how to hear and then be able to open up the door for others. We would be “Leaders of Love” by His voice.
4) We gain “Kingdom Counsel” to look at the “Pilgrimage of our Lives.”
This is a whole new way of sitting at the Table of the Lord and seeing this journey & blueprint unfold, and you’re given the ability to refine your journey according to hope (Psalm 84)
The Benefits of Encountering Him as God our Guide:
1) The awe from His wisdom and counsel that will be striking to you!
Even questions and answers from the Lord’s mouth will lead people into encounter with Him. It is always about encounters with Him and having God release greater love between our hearts and His heart and a heart for other people.
Exodus 15:13- “In Your loving-kindness You have led the people whom You have redeemed; In Your strength You have guided them to Your holy habitation.”
Eph 3:10- so that the Manifold Wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.
2) You will move into your Inheritance and Divine Protection in every area of all of your life.
1 Samuel 7:13- “…And the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.”
3) You develop and improve your listening abilities to hear God and all that entails in every area of your life.
You gain better skills to be attentive, to comprehend, to analyze/evaluate, and to respond to God appropriately.
4) We will grow in love for your pilgrimage because you will see the highest level of Kingdom Counsel.
We realize how He has had hope all throughout our journeys and where we have had hope-filled solutions and hope-filled direction!
“How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!” (Psalm 84:5)
5) The questions you ask Him, and His answers and counsel that you receive from God your Guide, will baptize your heart and other people’s hearts in LOVE.
It will release you into a journey of intimacy, courage and hope for cities and nations.
Complicated matters become simple & are small in the sight of God and in His Light.
Hope Hearing God @ The Counsel Table of the Lord.
It is so very important to gather around the Counsel Table of the Lord and build together.
We have been given promises from the Lord that He has personally invited you into! You are a participant and not an observer! And also, there are 4 Golden Promises the Lord has given to us for these gathering times.
4 Golden Promises from the Lord for those that gather:
1) Golden Presence – He promised divine encounters! It’s all about His presence!
- Exodus 33:15-16- “Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
- Psalm 44:3- “For by their own sword they did not possess the land, and their own arm did not save them, but Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence, for You favored them.”
2) Golden People – He promised that the worth of human beings would be celebrated!
- Psalm 133: 1- “How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!”
- Hebrews 3:13- “But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.”
3) Golden Paradigm – He promised that reformation tools from heaven would be unlocked.
- Isaiah 45:3- “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.”
4) Golden Prophetic – He promised that the Zechariah 13:4 “Patriarchal Prophetic” would come forth.
- Zechariah 13:4-5- “…He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. He will say, ‘I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth.”
HOPE HEARING – THE COUNSEL TABLE OF THE LORD
One of the best places to hear the Lord’s voice is at the Counsel Table of the Lord.
One great question that people have asked Bob is “Can you explain to us what the Counsel Table of the Lord is and its importance?”
Bob’s Encounter’s at the Counsel Table of the Lord:
I have had several encounters where the Lord brought me to His counsel table where He shared his secrets with me, and gave me hopeful questions to ask Him. Not only me, Many people were seated at this table. It is the reality of Psalm 27, not only sitting at His feet and gazing at His beauty, but also inquiring of Him in His temple. The One thing of Psalm 27:4 is actually two things, beginning with seeing Him for who He is and adoring Him, but also moving into a place of dialogue and friendship with Him, seeking out the pearls of His wisdom and inquiring of Him regarding His heart for us, for others, and for cities and nations.
Definition of the Counsel Table:
It is the greatest “PLACE OF COMMUNION”, where you are granted to sit with the King, Himself, and He feeds you with His very own hand. It is the place of the greatest relational bridge with God that I have ever experienced. It is a beautiful and wondrous place of friendship with God. There is such a deep communion and heart to heart intimacy with God, that it causes the hearts of those around the table to burn with desire for Him, His heart, His thoughts and His voice. His pearls and treasures come forth in this place.
At His Counsel Table, He desires this heart connect and dialogue through deep relationship with His friends, and it is in this place that He will unlock the treasures of the deep; He will unlock His very heart.
Gen 26- Isaac walked and meditated- counseled- wife- Luke 24
The Communion was so rich at the Table that all experienced burning hearts for Him, delectable feelings, the ‘hot honey’ of His feelings and emotions from within, unintelligible peace and a new & deep knowing of Him.
Bob has been in an intensive program for the re-programming of his mind called:
It is simply believing in:
- The Truth of God’s Nature
- The Finished Work of Christ on our behalf
- Our True Identity and Trusting in God’s Plan for our destiny.
The Simple Version: FAITH IN GOD'S WORD!
More on “Hope-Hearing-through-Adversity” coming soon!
Inside the Yellow House Room called The Hope Hearing Room
We encounter Jesus in Corner #7- the “Body Armor Corner”
This is a wonderful place where . . . .
- The Lord showed Bob “Places of His Presence” that would open up across the earth and release many different facets of God.
- We will receive the right & unique “body armor” so that we can help each other in community. We are gifts to one another and will help strengthen one another on the journey.
- The hopeful, anointed ones are released in the community.
The Yellow House Journey – Inside the Yellow House Room called The Hope Hearing Room
We encounter Jesus in Corner #6: “Hearing that Leads to Intimacy”
This is a wonderful place where . . . .
- God listens to us as we talk to Him. We learn how to talk to Him as a friend.
- The Porch Swing is a place of sweet communion and counsel.
- A deeper level of friendship is developed with God and we become like Abraham – a friend to God and the one He hides nothing from.
On The Yellow House Journey of Wholeness, inside the “Hope Hearing” Room, there is the “Seeing Eye Glasses” Corner #5. This is a Place where three wonderful things happen to you!
- You receive new seeing-eyeglasses that give you the right perspective because, God longs to open up your eyes so you may see Him rightly.
- You see Him rightly through “Face-to-Face-Adoration-Prayers” with God
- Instead of always looking to your circumstances and challenges first, You first look into the eyes of Jesus; the One who has Supreme Power and holds the entire world in His Hands.
The Yellow House Journey of Wholeness for Hope Reformers in every walk of Life continues:
This month we are in the “Hope Hearing Room” encountering Jesus in:
Corner # 4” the “New Hearing Aids-Corner”
This is a Place where you will receive:
1) New Hope Hearing Aids to Hear His voice in Hope that equips
reformers to know Gods true nature. You become a force of hope in cities and nations.
2) The Ability to hear God rightly.You’ll hear His joy, laughter & hopeful solutions.
3) Your New Hope Hearing Aids have 5 distinctive features:
- You will His Heart vs information
- You glean new Confidence
- You’ll receive God’s Nurturing vs Cold facts
- You’ll encounter & experience God the Patriarchal Father
- You will have Hope & Love vs. fear.
Inside the Yellow House in Corner #3: The Hope Hearing Corner:
- We learn how to Hear His Hopeful Voice in prayer and to pray in Hope vs fear.
- Jesus encounters us while we pray with Him; raising our thanks, requests, challenges beforeHim. He speaks HOPE to us.
- Jesus is attentive to us and answers our prayers. Watch & listen.
Do you have situations in your life that seem hopeless?
Join our journey through the Yellow House . . .
Inside The Hope Hearing Room . . .
We encounter Jesus in Corner # 2: Hope Hearing for Hopeless Situations
You may be asking, what’s the point?
Here are 3 main points for you to spend time in this corner of the Hope Hearing Room:
1. When we listen to His heart, He speaks hope into hopeless situations.
- Jesus develops in us an unshakable Hope and trust in Him. He has a good
plan for the areas of our lives where we feel hopeless.
- Jesus helps us shift our perspectives from Hopelessness to hope thru His voice.
There are 7 corners to encounter Jesus in the Hope Hearing Room of the Yellow House:
#1 Corner: Hopeful Questions
#2 Corner: Hope Hearing for Hopeless Situations
#3 Corner: Hope Hearing Prayer
#4 Corner: Hope Hearing Aides
#5 Corner: Seeing Eye Glasses
#6 Corner: Hearing that leads to Intimacy (on the porch swing)
#7 Corner: Body Armor Corner
Part One: Hope Hearing – Speaking the Truth in Love Room
As we continue our Yellow House Journey for Hope Reformers from every walk of Life; this month’s Yellow House Room is: THE HOPE HEARING ROOM: This is a Place where we learn how to Hear His Voice in Hope and how to Speak the Truth in Love.
In this room we encounter, adore & magnify God’s Face as “Our God who speaks to and guides us”
The first corner we go into with Jesus in the Hope-Hearing Room is the corner called: “Hopeful Questions”. We need to learn to ask the Lord the right questions.
There are 3 Main points:
- Asking the Lord the right hopeful questions about you and your life.
- Ask the Lord questions for others. The 14 prophetic questions to hear His heart for others.
- Asking Questions leads to revelation (Jesus often asked questions in conversations).