Every month in 2018, we will be focusing on each room of the Yellow House. As March comes to an end, our focus on the Love and Forgiveness room will shift to the Joy Room for April. Below is a declarative prayer about the things we've learned from the Love and Forgiveness Room and also a free adoration tool called, “The Hopeful Redeemer”
Thank you God! We declare and proclaim:
• You are the God that teaches us how to love and appreciate everyone. We get to start with ourselves. Then appreciate You and all you have done. Finally, love and appreciate others for who they are and who you've made them to be.
• We realize we can only give away what we have.
• You are the God who recovers all.
• You have set us free from the chains that have held us captive.
• You give us a new heart in You.
Thank you Lord, for teaching us to love well, even when we are not. We gladly hold on to the strong hand of Jesus and enter the Joy Room as we continue our Journey through The Yellow House.
[content_container max_width='500′ align='center']Download Your Free Copy of “Hopeful Redeemer Adoration Here[/content_container]